Tuesday, February 20, 2018

We all hear about this generation and that generation.  The Baby Boomers.  Generation X.  The Millennials.  I'm not even sure how to spell them all.  But I could never identify.  Am I a baby boomer?  Seems like I'm just barely too young for that.  Well then, I must be...whatever came after the Baby Boomers.  But that's not quite right either.  Seems we identify who we are by not only some "generational" term, but by the music we identify with.  Even there, I am in a quandry.  Maybe this whining is to say that there is "nothing" and yet "everything" that I identify with.  Go figure.  Go Fucking Figure.  Hey, maybe that's it.  Is there a "fucking" generation?  How about a "Fuck You" generation.  I dunno.  That sounds as good as anything to relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment